Legend of Zelda Heart Container Keychain

Hi Everyone! Consider this an early Valentine’s Day gift to the community, with enough time for you to make these for your (better?) other half. For all the gamer geeks at heart, I present a Legend of Zelda Heart Container key chain (or pendant/ornament/etc.).

It’s three layers, double-sided. I used medium draftboard for the filigree and middle frame layers, but I’m sure something else light colored like Basswood would look great too. I didn’t want to waste the space cut out of the middle frame layer, so I engraved a slightly smaller heart container that I’m sure I can incorporate into something somewhere. The red piece is cut from medium red opaque acrylic and gets sandwiched in to the whole thing, glued. The filigree layers are delicate, so do be careful handling.

Right click and save as on below, thanks for taking a look, please post a pic if you make one, and until next creation, Happy Forging!
Zelda Heart Pendant

56 Likes

You are so generous! Thank you very much—it’s wonderful.

5 Likes

What a lovely design. Thank you for sharing, you’re so generous!

3 Likes

Thanks again!

2 Likes

Thanks. The grandkids are going to love me even more now. :wink:

4 Likes

Very nice, thanks for the share!!

2 Likes

Very nice! I love how you have the keyring come from the acrylic middle piece!

3 Likes

It’s beautiful! Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing. That is very pretty!

1 Like

Very cool!

2 Likes

Very nice! Thanks for the share!

1 Like

Thank you! I made it today!
FullSizeRender.pdf (5.5 MB)

3 Likes

sweet!

2 Likes

This is gorgeous!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you for sharing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Making this for my son now, he was excited when I showed this to him. I’ll post pictures soon.

2 Likes