Legends of Elsewhere - DC Heroes (set 1?)

Hi everyone! I wanted to make a 4-piece superhero “expansion” for the youngling for Christmas, but these particular four came as a surprise even to myself. Now, we’re not a fandom battleground household, Marvel and DC co-exist peacefully and all are heroes are welcome. But, with all the Marvel movies the last decade and a half, we’re definitely more Marvel-prevalent. His sheets have Groot and Thor and Hulk and he’s always pretending to be them, so when I asked him specifically which 4 superheroes were his favorite, I would have thrown money down on Thor, Iron Man, Hulk, and Captain America, and I would have been wrong and lost my money.

Imagine my surprise when he came out with Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Superman, and Aquaman. Not what I was expecting but I certainly approved of the choices just the same. I’m sure I’ll eventually do Batman, Robin, Flash, and one more (undecided) for another set, but we’ll see. Now I just hope he remembers that those are the four he told me and that his tastes didn’t change this week.

Thanks for stopping and taking a look, and until next creation, Happy Forging!

32 Likes

These turned out great…as usual!

1 Like

Awesome as always

1 Like

What a great kid you have! I love how he asks you to make stuff for him. And your creations look fabulous, as always!

1 Like

Wonderful! A stellar addition to the collection.

1 Like

These are super!!! It would be hard to narrow down to just a few.

Great work as always!

How old is he? Don’t hold your breath.