Legends of Elsewhere - Jumanji (Revisited)

Hi everyone! Shortly after doing my 2-layer Jumanji (in Cherry!) post, I decided I did want to redo it in color. Took me a while to figure out just what to do with it, though.

I broke it out in to 5 layers, and then decided to integrate it in to a suitcase type design. I thought about trying to do the actual board game box, but that would have been expected. Instead, I went with more of a “Newt Scamander carrying the animals around in a suitcase” kind of vibe.

Thanks for taking a look, and until next creation, Happy Forging!

47 Likes

I just love your Legends of Elsewhere collection, I look forward to seeing each one as soon as I see it come up. You have great ideas, and your workmanship is wonderful especially in painting them.
Bravo Bravo.

3 Likes

Awesome as always

3 Likes

The tiny buckles! Fabulous :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Another great one! I like to hear about your design decisions. How many Legends have you done so far? I’ve been here for all of them and they must be mounting up now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh my gosh, so many I’ve lost count, it’s gotta be somewhere between 50 and 60 by now, I think.

1 Like

You are killing me with these. Just so darn creative and cool!

2 Likes

Another great creation. Wonderful.

1 Like

Love it! The buckles are great!

1 Like

Fabulous!

1 Like

I just wanna know when the “Legends” museum is opening.

3 Likes

It’s funny you say that. When my son was born, I started thinking about all the pop-culture stuff that I enjoyed and wanted a way to share those things with him as he grew up, but never really knew how I wanted to do it until I had the idea for the Legends. So yes, in a sense these will all become a private “museum.” I almost need one of those big ol’ DVD racks, bookcases are too deep for small stuff on top shelves. I’ll ponder it!

5 Likes

Really great!!!

2 Likes