Legends of Elsewhere - Jurassic Park

Hi Everyone! Way back I think in probably October, or earlier, someone challenged/suggested/asked about me doing a Jurassic Park Legend (I can’t remember who or what thread it was in). Either way, I designed it fairly soon after, but it never made it to the making phase until today.

Two days ago, I was listening to music, at night, alone, with my headphones, and decided I wanted big orchestral scores (Braveheart, Dragonheart, Jurassic Park, etc.) So yes, I listened to the Jurassic Park theme. Then, yesterday, through no decision or act of my own, WHAT did I happen to look over and see on the TV? Jurassic freakin’ Park! That’s when I said “Ok, Universe, I’m listening, it’s time.”

Unfortunately, I could not bring myself to put the T-Rex’s ACTUAL name, which is Roberta, because I know a very nice and sweet Roberta who is by no means a T-Rex, I just couldn’t do it.

Thanks for stopping and taking a look, and until next creation, Happy Forging!

34 Likes

You should try one from Jumanji! Great looking as always.

3 Likes

Well, I did this one. Not really anything specific from Jumanji, but mom wanted something jungly and it kinda works.

4 Likes

Yeah but you need The Rock and company!

3 Likes

Roberta, seriously? I never knew the T-Rex, had a name and I’ve watched that movie untold numbers of times. I love that whole series of movies. So yep, love this design also. And a female name makes it even better! One of my coworkers used to call me “Rex” because my arms would be too short to reach stuff in top stock. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Very cool!!

2 Likes

Cool!

2 Likes

Maybe I am just old, but when I think of Jumanji, I do not think of the Rock and company. While I did enjoy the 2 new movies quite a bit, when I think of Jumanji, it is Robin Williams all the way.

7 Likes

Amazing as always

2 Likes

Very nice work!

2 Likes

I have both versions. I watch the Robin Williams one when I’m wanting a more “scary” version, and the Rock’s when I want the comedy version. I like them both equally as well.

3 Likes

Great movie & really Great job.

1 Like

No doubt! I LOVE Robin Williams and his jumanji. But I like camp and to laugh so the Rock’s version is more my style here. Plus, it’s more like the video game it purports to be. The sequel was ok, but not as good.

3 Likes

Excellent!

2 Likes