Legends of Elsewhere - Rise of the Guardians

Probably my most “movie poster”-ish Legend yet, I loved this movie the first time I saw it. Not sure if it was Russian Santa with swords, or Australian Easter Bunny with boomerangs, it was awesome and fun to watch. But then when my son was born, the Guardian’s Oath took on a WHOLE new personal meaning (so I put that on the back, whereas I normally don’t finish the backs of these).

Thanks for stopping and taking a look a look, and until next creation, Happy Forging!

31 Likes

There you go again posting eye candy.

4 Likes

Your imagination and creativity are jaw dropping.

4 Likes

So creative!

1 Like

I haven’t watched that movie in quite a while, probably because I cried. But I love that you put the saying on the back. Another great one. Thanks for showing us.

4 Likes

I have to ask, where do you display these? I imagine they must make an amazing sight :grin:

5 Likes

It’s a worthy addition to the collection, and I love the inclusion of the quote!

1 Like

Oh, here, there and anywhere I can find a spot, mostly on one of my two desks. Some are Christmas gifts, which is good because I’m running out of room! The smell of lasermancy is quite permeating around here :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’m imagining how amazing they’d all look up on a wall together. :star_struck:

Perfect :grin:

Love that you did the back! Excellent piece!