:foot: :foot: :foot: :foot: :foot:

7 Likes

Perfect! :rofl:

4 Likes

That’s an awesome sign and very appropriate , :grinning:

3 Likes

Notice there is only space for a single digit… :rofl:

12 Likes

HAHA! I totally need this… Just picked up 32lbs more Lego’s this past weekend and already found one or two strays!

10 Likes

My work from home office is the Lego Room. Our kids have been building them since they were choking hazards (call us irresponsible). So we have a room where an entire wall is shelves with their major Lego creations on them.

When we were recording our sessions for our virtual user group, the Lego wall could be seen in the background. The consultants helping us really wanted me to get rid of them and put something else up. I declined. I did remove some so there was better spacing and more thematic groupings but they stayed and were seen in a couple of hours of user group sessions :smiley:

I love Legos except a 2am in my bare feet.

9 Likes

HAH! Yeah my WFH office is down in the basement where I have a 6’ K’NEX Ferris Wheel and large tubs of bulk Lego’s and K’NEX. Luckily my work laptops can’t have cameras. :smiley: Its a bit of a mess now with my daughter playing while I am working this summer.

3 Likes

Oh I love this! It really gave me a chuckle, and should totally be in the background of your Zoom meetings.

1 Like

That’s cute. Very fun.

1 Like

Adorable!!!

HAHA!!! That is awesome! And I am in pain just thinking about it! LOL

1 Like

That made my day!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I love this project!

We have developed a method of walking that sort of resembles the stingray shuffle, for those who aren’t from an area with stingrays, if you just lightly drag your feet on the floor as you move forward, you might step on a corner of one but it really won’t hurt at all. (I suppose it has something to do with notifying the Lego of your presence so it doesn’t get surprised?)

3 Likes

Learned skill if have kids.
I walked across a dim living room as a young father and stepped into one of those wire things with the wooden beads on it. Not wanting to kill my son’s toy, I was hopping on one foot to disengage it, when my active foot found a small metal truck.
Hit the floor so hard it stunned me for a bit. Slow shuffle or lights for the win.

Very whimsical sign. Not into selling things (that is the wife) but it sure seems like there would be a market for signage like that. We have all been there and done that.

EDIT: Found this a day or so too late.

2 Likes