Letterpress and Laser Cutting Remote Workshop, June 21 and June 22

Hi, folks, I’ll be teaching my two-hour workshop on integrating laser cutting into letterpress again twice this year: June 21 at 10 am PDT and June 22 at 10 am PDT. The course is $75. (A $50 scholarship price is available.)

Taught via Zoom, it’s a combination of lecture and demonstration, including techniques for design, cutting, assembly, and bringing to press. I leave plenty of space for questions during the workshop, and am happy to stay after the two hours to answer remaining questions. I’ve taught a couple versions of this, one in person and one remotely, and it’s been a great joy to see the projects people produce afterwards!

This course is offered via Partners in Print (PiP), a new organization powered by Shunpike, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. PiP is a spinoff of sorts from the School of Visual Concepts, where I had previously taught this workshop.

8 Likes

I took this workshop through SVG last year, and really enjoyed it. Learned a lot. Glad it’s back!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.