Lid has detached at the hinges

I just had a conversation with a fellow GF owner about her lid becoming unglued 2 days ago, which I said mine was okay…
And Lo and behold, mine has detached on one corner.
Ooof, what to do? What to do?

Well, you just opened a support ticket by posting here, so they will respond shortly. I’m afraid to say, however, your options are likely to be either to carefully re-attach yourself (sorry, not documented anywhere that I am aware of), or have it sent back for repair.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m going to ask my friend (she and her partner opted to repair it themselves, and successfully so) but yeah, such an odd coincidence between the mention of this issue and it happening to my poor Glowrence Fleshburne.

Edit: my recall is fuzzy, they have NOT repaired it yet, they had to repair another issue with their unit. Apparently their unit is still not operational yet.

I’m definitely going to wait to hear back from HQ first before I do anything.

If I say it hasn’t happened to me yet I know I’m jinxing myself, but I have worked a lot with adhesives and and have a pretty good idea of what would work quickly and effectively.

Bummer City

I’m currently finishing the last job I started on it, and then mothballing it until I know more.

Oh no! I’m so sorry to hear about the trouble with the lid. I’ve reached out to you by email about your next steps. We are going to continue working on this there, so I’m going to close this thread.