Life before death!

Playing with some engraved phone cases and all of you Brandon Sanderson will recognize the way of kings reference. Things I learned is that I needed to bold the font on the words to make the lines a little thicker because they are hard to make out at the wrong angle.

Otherwise I have loved my forge! I’m looking to some added features to the software but I am having a good time!

Uploading…

Life before Death, Radiant.

I approve. Here’s a related item I made back when I got new plates for my new car.

I used some Inventables two-layer acrylic, Black over Silver.

I love it! Don’t let the 17th shard forum find out your license plate or else they won’t stop looking for you :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t let the 17th shard forum find out your license plate or else they won’t stop looking for you :stuck_out_tongue:

I left a false trail that I was up in Green Bay, they’ll be chasing rumors for long enough for me to do what I need to do.

Where did you get the phone cases?

Here’s the link although I don’t know if I would recommend it, it feels pretty cheap. I’ll probably end up replacing it with a better one.

Nice engraves! :grinning:

These are so cool! I’m thinking about trying this kind of thing too, would you mind sharing the settings you used if you still have them?

Speed 900
Power 20
Standard lpi