Lines coming out uneven only on some

Can any tell me why some of my cuts come out uneven they are all from the same template

Your right side seems wider, yes?

Usually it is something in the SVG. Is it only this file? Hard to tell from the pictures itself. Has it happened only this time or other times?

I think it happens on both sides. I created the file in adobe illustrator and copied and pasted it to make multiple. I just started cutting I’m new to this so this is the only thing I’ve cut so far. I printed bigger sizes and it seems to cut them more even but it still happens a little bit on those to

I’m sorry your print didn’t turn out the way you expected. If possible, could you please provide us with the SVG file of the template you used so we can take a closer look? If you’d rather not share the file on the forum, you can email it to us at support@glowforge.com.

Additionally, it would be helpful to have more details about the problem you’re seeing. I’m having trouble fully understanding the problem based on the photos you provided. Is the first photo an example of what the design should look like? If so, could I please see the finished piece that was printed incorrectly?

Thank you in advance.

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.