Little bunny foo foo

Thanks To none other that’s @Jules… we have (drum roll, please)… LITTLE BUNNY FOO FOO’s :rabbit:! And of course some other things I have been sending to people!

31 Likes

ROFL! Love the bunny butt! :smile:
(Unicorn looks great too!)

2 Likes

Wonderful artwork!!!

2 Likes

Very impressive stuff :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Love the way you have the truck interacting with the name. It gives the sign that extra something.

6 Likes

I love both of the name signs. The crane grabbing a letter and then the multi-colored background behind the unicorn. Both are very fun!

2 Likes

I know I thought he was darling! THANKYOU! Your guys opinions always mean the most!!!

Thankyou!!! Thankyou s much! I am enjoying the painting more than I thought!

1 Like

Thankyou guys so much! I enjoy getting feedback from you guys!

The unicorn painting is amazing

1 Like

These are wonderful!! I :sparkling_heart: them!
I really love the extra touch with the letter N placement on the construction sign.

And, btw, now guess what is stuck in my head? “Little bunny foo foo, hoppin’ through the forest, scoopin’ up the field mice and boppin’ 'em on the head.” :laughing: I’m gonna have to teach my kids this one soon.

5 Likes

Dowwwwwwn came the good fairy. And she said…
(Now I’ve got it stuck in there too.)

3 Likes

@Jules and @trually I have been singing it for a week straignt

2 Likes

My mind is so suggestible. I saw a shark tshirt a few minutes ago… I won’t even say what’s now in my head, but guarantee you’ll know. lol :rofl:

1 Like

That is BANNED in our household :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

2 Likes

I banned it for like a year and then it hacked its way into our home. lol