Loaner forge

My machine is down due to some camera issue. They told me they do not have it in stock and to try them back on Monday. My question to the community is there anyone that fave the free time to burn some projects for me. I have some paddles that need to be done.
![241180200_1484750185221813_8384760013011499926_n|690x358](upload://y5

xx4LUKGQT0m8fLcnfx5f4SKbo.jpeg)

5 Likes

Those are nice paddles. Do you make them yourself? It might be helpful if you stated where you were located because things are going to have to be shipped to complete your projects. How did you get licensing rights for the NFL?

5 Likes

I am in Maryland and I have just been making them, I mainly do local teams

2 Likes

How many do you need doing, and whereabouts in MD are you?

EDIT: Rehoming this thread to “Everything Else” so the Glowforge customer support team don’t have to deal with the ticket :wink:

4 Likes

Waldorf Maryland, I would like to find someone local so i can bring the wood to them.

2 Likes

That’s why I asked, I’m in Mechanicsville :slight_smile: How many do you have that need engraving, and what’s the timescale?

4 Likes

GF world is getting smaller. Born and raised in St Mary’s Co, until retiring from the base. Moved to the mountains. My brother lives in Mechanicsville.

3 Likes

That IS a small world! I’m from the UK originally, met my husband at grad school in Baltimore and ended up here :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I have spare cables. msg me.

Jonathan

For @brianw

I was born in Baltimore, does that count? :slight_smile: Went from there to Colorado, California, Nevada, Arizona, and now Tennessee. I haven’t been back to Baltimore since 1967. I may still have some relatives there. :thinking:

1 Like

Ah! I am right at the end of MD! On the VA side after La Plata (Dahlgren area). I go to Brandywine all the time for my Joann fabric needs and Costco lol.

I am down to help out as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I remember when living in St Mary’s I used to think LaPlata was practically northern MD. Of course back then Rt301 was a sleepy 2 lane road and getting that far north took forever.

1 Like

My husband works in La Plata :joy:

1 Like

Lol small world! We should all have a glowforge party lol.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.