Looking Ahead!

I am a sucker for counting down to fun events and holidays. And everyone knows we need things to look forward to right now. So far I’ve started with Christmas, Halloween and cruising. My mind is exploding with more ideas! Now, hopefully I will have time to implement some of them this week!!

44 Likes

All adorable ideas! You could even put a little ghost or pumpkin on the 31st, a little octopus on the 1 for the cruise, and a little Rudolph on the 25th. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Great ideas!!

4 Likes

These are great! I love them.

4 Likes

Those are really cute!

3 Likes

Really cool twist on the Advent calendar!

4 Likes

These are great count down calendars!

2 Likes

Really cute but I think there might need to be a ghost or many on the cruise ship these days too. Maybe they could be banished in 2022.

2 Likes

Such a clever idea! I love all of these.

2 Likes

I love the “through the window” idea. They came out great. Is there track on which the vehicle slides, or is it something else that keeps it upright against the board?

2 Likes

They just rest up against the back. I haven’t had any issues with them falling, but I was thinking about maybe adding a “track” on future ones.

Oh yeah!
Start of school
Start of summer vacation (or any vacation really by adjusting your cruise ship to anything thematic)
Baby due date (you might need a fold-out section for stubborn ones)

Such a cute idea! :heart:

4 Likes