Looking for a wolf design for shadowbox coasters

im new to glowforging.
i havent been brave enough to design my own.

Google “wolf vector”

6 Likes

Welcome! Hope you’re enjoying your Glowforge. I’m going to move this post to Everything else. The Free Design section is solely for those contributing a free design they designed themselves.

5 Likes

or Wolf svg | Etsy

1 Like

You can try Spin Custom Designs on Etsy or just search on Etsy for Wolf svg

3 Likes

Or download any of the 102 million results when you use google search as suggested in the first reply.

Not exaggerating:

4 Likes

If you plan to make & sell the coasters, just be careful when you take images off Google & make sure they are not copyrighted. When buying an image or design from any where make sure they are commercial svg which means you can use them for your projects to sell.

4 Likes

Searching “Wolf Image” there are dozens of tutorials teaching different ways to draw wolves

There is no better time to start :grin: The more times you try the better you will get and nobody needs to know about the ones that don’t work out.

4 Likes

Another useful search term is “cc license” or “creative commons” (along with “wolf svg” or whatever). There are different CC licenses, some of which allow commercial use, some of which require attribution, etc. Just check the details for the specific image you want to use.

e.g.:

5 Likes

To be clear, my suggestion to just use an image from a google search was based on an assumption this would be for personal use.

As covered above, if you’re going to be making a product for sale, you need to make sure you have the appropriate rights to do so.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.