Looking for the elusive "spreadsheet"

I doubt there are massive swings between pro and basic, domestic and international from day to day. There are an average of around 300 hundred per day so they should average out.

We can see the current ramp up and it has been the first upturn since May but it needs to continue to climb to 3 or 4 per day to stand any chance of hitting the schedule. Today we crossed the half way point.

I would say that I believe Dan has been exposed to more data than what has been collected. That’s a reason to believe.

5 Likes

So for me, I found it very useful. Not to predict when I would be getting my email. But it did come into use when i noticed people after me were getting their email and i had not yet ( not the special case emails).

I was a bit of a special case as I originally purchased with intent to deliver to Canada. but have since moved to Detroit. As a result, I wanted to ensure that I was in the right queue.

An additional use I have found is to see what the lead time between email and tracking is generally ( about 10 days) as well as time to deliver once shipped ( a few days).

BUT! as it’s been stated countless times. this data is volunteered by users. With that comes a lot of caveats. it’s most likely not evenly distributed with order times. updates are probably also very unevenly distributed.

If you are looking for something to kill time while you wait, it fits that bill. if you are using it to predict your delivery way in advance, you may as well just toss a dart at a calendar.

Cheers!

4 Likes

Real data? Exit polls are real data, too. Real people saying real words. But I think if history is any guide, caveat emptor.

4 Likes

I thought exit polls are very accurate. It is polls before an election that have a terrible track record.

1 Like

Perhaps we add another column for the new expected ship date that was sent after the Oct Email update?

1 Like