We tend to put as much parts in one cut to minimise the amounts of prints we have to do.
So yesterday I combine 12 parts we needed on a surface of 18x10 inch.
I centralised the material on the bed and aligned the SVG file with it.
By now we know the intensity settings for our materials.
How ever this was the first time we used a surface this big.
I know there are problems on the edges and that’s why we didn’t go for the full available size.
The problem was that at the end of the print al parts on the left side were cut completely through as supposed but the parts on the right side were cut completely through except the last 1/2 inch. There it was only cut for about 80% of the thickness.
It seems the laser looses power on the far right of the bed. This is somehow logic as when the head of the laser is at the far right the laser travels the biggest distance.
But this could be solved with some compensation algorithm that adapts the intensity based on the head location!.