Lost connection dead midle of the run lost cut how do i center my head

lost my cut in the middle not first time the only diff is i want it centerewd backto cut and same oow wow
so u notice the football helmet i need a real pron here

thank you lazeralligater74

not pron… pro

That sounds incredibly frustrating, I’m so sorry!
Can you add some photos?

If you have not moved anything you can reboot the machine and it will cut in the same place even if it does not look like it. Starting from the middle of a cut is a different thing all together. You can set a layer that is done to ignore, but you cannot start in the middle of that layer.

1 Like

Once you’ve sent your job to the laser it doesn’t require a WiFi connection to finish - so I’m not sure what you’re describing here, especially as you say it’s not the first time. Did your power go out?

2 Likes

If you have not moved your piece and want to ‘re engrave’ but only the part that wasn’t engrave, some have covered the area already engraved with foil. It will still need to engrave, it just won’t engrave through that foil and can ‘look’ like it was all done in one engrave. Certainly if there’s areas that could be ignored, that will help speed things up!

2 Likes

@ericskovbo7492 I am so sorry your print was lost in the middle of printing.

I’d like to gather some additional information in order to best assist.

When your print looses connection in the middle of a print do you receive any error messages?

Could you tell me the last time this happened, date and rough time?

If possible, could you please send me a screenshot of what you see in the Glowforge app when this happens? Make sure to include the rulers in your screenshot and show as much of the bed as possible

To take a screenshot:

• Mac: Press Shift-Command-4 and click and drag a box around your image. You’ll find the screenshot file saved on your desktop.
  • Windows: Click on the Start Menu and type “snipping tool”. Open the Snipping Tool > New then click and drag a box around your image. Click the Save icon and name and save your file.

Send us the screenshot, and we’ll be happy to take a look.