Lost Gift of good measure

So my replacement arrived today, and I was going to print out the gift of good measure first, just for a quick check on everything.
The issue is I can’t find it. It’s not in the catalog. It was one of the first things I printed with my first machine, nearly 9 months ago. Do I really have to scroll through all the pages in the UI to find it? There has to be an easier way I’m just missing.

You’ll need to scroll to the very bottom.

3 Likes

Not an easier way than clicking the show more button several times and going through all the pages. Files and folders and sorting are often requested features.

3 Likes

I can’t find it in the catalog any more, but it’s in my list of projects on the app.glowforge.com home page. I just had to scroll 'way, 'way back to the beginning. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s 9 months of 7-8 hours of use a day. More than I want to scroll through.

2 Likes

It prompted me to do some housekeeping! The “scroll” is much shorter now. :blush:

3 Likes

I pretty much just upload what I need for the day and then delete when I’m done. I lose the advantage of settings being auto saved, but I make up for that time by actually being able to find the file. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ditto. My workflow is based on well-documented design and svg files organized into project folders and stored in Dropbox (so I can work on designs anywhere). I only keep the Store designs and a handful of oft-used files in the App itself. Obviously not for everyone, but that’s how I roll.

1 Like

iOS has made it even easier for me…I do love Dropbox, but since Apple connected everything to the cloud, now I can just move my Glowforge work folder to the desktop and be able to access it from any of my devices no matter where I am. :sunglasses:

1 Like