I was making a earring holder for my daughter from a piece of acrylic. But every time I tried to cut it it would move to the first circle and stop and the printer kept acting as if it was printing. I thought maybe there were to many and it over loaded the system. I went back to illustrator and made half of them a different color and tried printing one section while ignoring the rest. Still no luck. Then I tried three groups and still the same problem. I gave up for the night after turning it off an on and reloading the browser each time. The next day I tried reducing the export precision from 3 decimal places to 1, and that did the trick.
Just wanted to post it somewhere to help the next person.