Lots to print? Make a Copy!: 8/19/19 Latest Improvements

37 Likes

That’s awesome, thank you!

2 Likes

You guys are the best! What other company is going to actually listen to their customers? Many thanks! :grinning:

1 Like

That is so helpful! Thank you!

Whoot! Fantastic.

Finally! This makes the auto-save world much more useful. Upload your original once, then always make a copy of the project before messing with it.

It would be nice if you could copy things you get from the catalog (at least on anything you’ve purchased a “print as many times as you want” license). So you can save copies of your luggage tag with different addresses, or wallet with different pictures added, or whatever.

Same with the other freebies… What if I want to keep copies of the Snap and Store Box with different pictures added to the sides?

3 Likes

Massive feature hole patched. This will be handy.

1 Like

Perfect! And thank goodness I don’t have to wait until August of next year to use it! :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you all so much for making our time with our machines even easier and more fun! You never cease to amaze me with all the cool stuff you’re bringing to us.

1 Like

Great! Thank you!

Now that you guys are just about caught up, it’s will be wonderful to see how the software improves! Go GF Team!

2 Likes

Yes!
"Make a Copy"
Yes! Yes!

3 Likes

SUCH A SWEET FEATURE UPDATE!!!

Make_A_Copy-1

Make_A_Copy

I am SO glad that Glowforge has added this!!! :tada::tada::confetti_ball::sparkler::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

2 Likes

Very handy! Thanks!

Super useful! Thanks!

Yay!

yay!

Oh, that’s great!

I would agree with this…for items that you purchase from the catalog using the “print as many times as you want” license.

Overall, great feature to be able to copy!

Tonight has been the first night I have had a chance to print anything since the update. Anyone have problems with calibration or printing. Everything works, but when I go push the big flashing button it the UI is “printing” but the hardware isn’t moving. Chrome update? GFUI update? Anyone else?