Lotus/Shippo Coasters

Thanks. I just finished the trivets to go along with them. Here is my favorite one.

21 Likes

@CMadok, way too beautiful to put anything o them.

5 Likes

Whaaaat oh my gosh these are beautiful!

3 Likes

If you used one of the outdoor acrylic clear finishes it may not. A can will do a cheap test. I like the patterns a lot. What is shipping? I looked it up and just found discounted shipping. Which is a good find, so thanks for that.

1 Like

Lovely.

1 Like

I had to go back up and see if I typed out shipping instead of shippo. Shippo is a type of pattern I guess. Itā€™s a bunch of overlapping circles.

3 Likes

I figured, but the first dozen entries on google werenā€™t that. Wondered the origin of the word. Thanks

Oh, sorry, itā€™s Japanese. Itā€™s one of the many patterns. Quick google search:

https://mangadejapan.com/articles/detail/829

4 Likes

Just found it before I went to post.

1 Like

You did an amazing job!! Those are beautiful and serve a functional purpose and aesthetically pleasing.

1 Like

Excellent work! I really dig it!

1 Like

Oh wow, fancy!

2 Likes

Are you interested in selling your files. These are beautiful

Really Nice! Coasters Iā€™ve found are one of the easiest things that sell.

1 Like

Thanks for using your first post on me! Welcome to the community. I do apologize, but Iā€™m not interested in selling the file at this time.

2 Likes

@CMadok was looking at your coasters on the store. Not at my machine at the moment, but was wondering if the design could be engraved on slate coasters? Not done much from the store, so not sure what can be done with the designs purchased.

1 Like

Just guessing here, but I would imagine that the files for her coasters in the catalog would be mostly ā€˜cutā€™ lines and couldnā€™t be changed to engraves.

2 Likes

I havenā€™t tried the design store version. Iā€™d imagine you might be limited to scoring the inside though. I canā€™t try it out yet, Iā€™m in the middle of nowhere Wyoming right now and Iā€™m having trouble getting anything to load on my phone.

3 Likes

You might be able to set it to engrave, thinking about it, it should work.

2 Likes

Iā€™m glad you chimed inā€¦I was wrong.

2 Likes