Love Never Fails

I hope you enjoy this file. I created to thank my family and friends whom have shared with me the loss of my husband just 9 months ago. I decided to share it because, although I may not feel like I do, without my family and friends love I would not have had the strength or courage to go on without my soulmate. But with the love of my family and friends I have pushed forward. Enjoy!

love poem

177 Likes

Very nice. Thank you and welcome to the forum.

4 Likes

thank you

1 Like

Your solution for punctuation and pips over lowercase-i is very nice.

7 Likes

Thank you! I tried, I can probably do better by choosing a different font. But I was up late and decided to do something to occupy the mind.

2 Likes

I think the font choice is quite good, it’s distinctive.

Sorry about your loss. How long were you married, if you don’t mind me asking?

4 Likes

Thanks. We have been together since 2005- total of 15 years. ( can’t use past tense, makes it somewhat more real)

5 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss.
This is a beautiful and touching share - thank you! We love it when someone posts for the first time with a free design. Well done! May your memories and your creativity and those around you carry you through this difficult time.

6 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Awesome and thank you! Welcome and can’t wait to see what else you design.

3 Likes

So very sorry for your loss,can’t even imagine. But thank you so much for the design, especially considering how painful it was for you.

3 Likes

Thanks! enjoy!

1 Like

This is so beautiful. So sorry about your loss. Thank you for sharing.

5 Likes

Thank you,

1 Like

This is beautiful and very generous. I am so sorry for your loss.

3 Likes

@maravena78 I am sorry for your loss. Your words and your work are a source of inspiration for your family and friends who helped you through, as they are for us. Thank you for sharing. :gift_heart:

5 Likes

Thank You. My husband was a very generous man!

2 Likes

You are most welcome! Thank you for your kind words. Enjoy! Can’t wait to see some of y’all creations with this file!

2 Likes

Wonderful artwork. I sympathize with you. I too lost my wife on November 6th of 2019 to cancer. We were married for 21 years. I’d like to tell you it gets easier but that would be a lie. I can only tell you that eventually you will realize that you will have to figure out the new “normal”. The Glowforge is wonderful distraction and a means of expression which you have done nicely.

11 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss. I am also new here. I can’t figure out how to download this free file. Can anyone give me a few pointers? TIA

2 Likes