Love Never Fails

Right click on it and choose “Same image as”

3 Likes

Thank you! Yes, it is a wonderful distraction. Thank you for sharing your story with me!

1 Like

I wish I knew, lol. It took me two days to figure out how to even add the file to this forum. Sorry!

2 Likes

What a lovely design! Thank you so much. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations.

3 Likes

What a lovely tribute. Beautiful work. Thank you for sharing your story, your heart, and your design. I particularly like the use of the heart/V. :heart:

(Side note: “Love Came Down at Christmas” is an Advent devotional written by Sinclair Ferguson with a somewhat non-traditional look at the advent season. It walks through this same passage.)

3 Likes

This is beautiful. So sorry for your loss and thank you for sharing.

3 Likes

This is beautiful! I’m new to the forum and I’m not sure how to retrieve the file. Can someone please give me some pointers? Thank you.

2 Likes

I am so sorry for your lost

2 Likes

Right click the file in the original post and save as an svg on your computer. The file is the small illustration directly under the text and before the photo in the original post.

3 Likes

That is beautiful. That it rises from such a deeply wounded heart makes it precious also.
I cannot imagine the depth of your pain, but freely sharing of yourself through your story and your work shows the depth of your human beauty.

Welcome to our group, and thank you for the light you shine. :purple_heart:

7 Likes

very nice. well done. sorry for your loss. love heals

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you. I will look into it!

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words!

2 Likes

Thanks~ Love surely heals!

2 Likes

Such a beautiful way to keep your mind and self busy during this time of healing. It’s beautiful … thank you for touching our hearts with your story and art.

So glad you’ve joined the forum, and look forward to seeing you around here!

4 Likes

Beautiful work I am so sorry for your loss.

2 Likes

@maravena78 @LordJawa

5 Likes

LOVE your design creation and where it came from, so sorry for your loss!

1 Like