Love Never Fails

Like it. Love it. Want more of it. Please don’t hate me for this next comment, but what do you call divorce? Sorry, I couldn’t resist, I am somewhat jaded…

1 Like

My husband passed away Friday, unexpectedly…it sucks

2 Likes

I am so sorry for you loss. I can’t imagine what you must be going through. Hope you find support in family and friends.

4 Likes

I don’t know you, but I feel sad. I hope you have others near you that can be of assistance and comfort. When tragedy strikes, I doubt it matters whether or not it was “unexpected”. Can we ever be prepared to be left behind? None of us know what the future may bring. I hope you have joyful memories of happy times together that will someday ease the pain of this loss.

5 Likes

Im sorry for your loss, this is beautiful.

2 Likes

So sorry for your loss.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Thanks for sharing, but more important… my condolences for your lost. #staystrong :heart:

2 Likes

How do you actually download this to make it? I clicked on the picture, it downloaded a file, but the file is just a JPG - the same picture I clicked on. I have no svg or anything I can use. I apologize for the simplicity of this question, but I’ve been using Glowforge for several months with success making designs from purchased Etsy files, etc. I’m new to this forum so this is my first time trying to use a free shared file. Thanks so much in advance for any help.

2 Likes

1 Corinthians 13:4-8
It is such a wonderful verse to live by.
Goes well with Matthew 22:37-39. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

There is a tiny red picture of the svg file on top of the Image. right click an save that.
Here it is as well:love poem

2 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss. this is beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you

thank you for sharing

1 Like

Im so sorry, I wish I could say it gets easier with time; but time is my enemy.

1 Like

Beautiful! So sorry for you loss.

@maravena78, thank you so much for sharing your creation. My deepest sympathies for your loss. :heart:

That’s understandable, the years spent together needs to have time to be remembered for you to be able to heal…take your time.

Hi!, how can I download this file? This is beautiful!

Right click on the little image like this…

and choose ‘save as’…

1 Like