Love Snowflake Ornament

First time trying to share a file I made. It’s to give back for the wealth of information I have received from y’all over the past year (I can’t believe it’s been that long…). I have not printed a physical version of it yet because I should have went to bed 3 hours ago… I’ll do that later, but I wanted to share it with everyone as soon as i could. I’ll upload a new version if I end up making any modifications.

For personal use only, do not sell. (both because it’s my design and I’m going to sell it, and because you’d need to buy a professional license to sell any work using this font).

Love_Ornament

31 Likes

Thank you for sharing this file.

3 Likes

Very cool! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thank you for the file and your contributions to the forum over the past year. Get some sleep.

6 Likes

Thank you! Is it the word “love” rotated? That’s what it looks like to me (I wouldn’t want to wear some gangster password or the like :laughing:).

4 Likes

lol no intentional gang signs, The Love word is simply mirrored, and the "L"s are combined/morphed into the star shape in the center.

4 Likes

Thanks for the share!

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

Newbie here: where do I get the file for this?

Right here:

1 Like

Thanks! When I click on your image the file saves yet when I click on the one posted by the author, nothing happens?

Use the right-click option in your browser.

1 Like

And then just save the image? When I click on your photo it actually downloads the svg file. Im using Safari (not sure if that matters).

Yes, just save the image. That is the file.

2 Likes

Thank you! Time goes fast with the Glowforge!

1 Like