Lower right corner always overlaps

Since January if I have two items in the lower right corner it will do this:

(Ignore my warped note, I flattened the wood by letting it sit flat)

Share the design file? Only way that should happen is if the profile paths are stacked. eg: laying one on top of the other. Plenty of room to space them out into the workspace, give it a 1/4"+ gap.

Actually, my guess is that you’re having the “hitting something on the right and losing some steps problem”. The definitive test for that is to print a gift of good measure as far to the right as you can place it. If my conjecture is correct, you’ll see some of the numbers on the engrave look shifted to the right. Actually though, the majority of the design is shifted left after that point.

In your case, basically it was unable to print the one on the right as far right as it hoped.

4 Likes

Great idea, I’ll try it!

Thanks @markwal!

@monosyth, we included an extra piece of Proofgrade Draftboard with your materials shipment for troubleshooting. If you haven’t already, place the Proofgrade Draftboard in the center of the bed and print the Gift of Good Measure as far right as you can place it using the default settings.

Let us know how it goes!

Here it is…

Thank you for doing that test.

Through this test, we’ve determined your unit has an issue that can’t be solved remotely. I recommend we proceed with a warranty replacement, and I’ll be in touch via email to sort out the details.

I’m so sorry for the bad news.