Machine not working properly

Hi,

I am having some trouble with my machine a for a couple days now and not sure what the issue is. I have sent an email to support but hoping someone could help

1. when I turn it one it would start homing and all to get the machine ready but it will end up stock in the middle and I will have to turns everything off and restart everything (glowforge, computer, router and modem)

2. when I I restart and try to make a cut it would keep turning in cercle but will not get the job ready to cut or it would say ready press the magic button but The button would not glow

3)I will have to repeat step 1 and when it finally works and let me make a cut at the end the button light would stay on and I can not make any other cut and have to restart all over from step 1

1. I have cleaned the machine and also called my internet provider and explained to them that am having trouble with this particular machine that uses the 2.4GHz and I need the network signal strength to run closer to -30dBm. They checked and told me it was at -40dBm so they are not sure am having trouble with the network.

What do I do to resolve the problem. Thank you

There is a series of tests you can perform to rule out a dodgy lid cable here. You might want to run through those while you are waiting to hear from support and let them know the results:

They can check your logs after you run through those and see more than we can.

2 Likes

I’m sorry that you’ve run into trouble while using your Glowforge. I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.