Made a new friend

Very nice. Love the slate coasters.

1 Like

Man, I am green with envy. It looks amazing and I would love to take my wife and daughter one day.

3 Likes

I’ve been meaning to thank you for such an in-depth description. I would love it. We are all huge Star Wars fans in our house, but not everyone likes interaction. My husband and daughter, in particular, really prefer to sit back and observe.

We were on vacation in March and I kept trying to get them to try out the exhibits at the WB Studio Lot tour and they were not having it. My son was a bit more amenable, and as a kid who has enjoyed drama, I think he’d get into it. The other two, not so much. :slight_smile:

I’ll have to think about it more, but you definitely nudged me toward yes.

5 Likes

I’m the type who would sit out of the way, fascinated with all the imaginative people swirling around.

7 Likes

That is definitely my personality in a lot of situations, but now that I’m older, I’m less worried about looking stupid and more likely to really dive into whatever situation I choose to be in. If I’m going to pay $6K for two nights for a situation where interacting opens up more opportunities, I’m definitely going for interaction. It’s a big enough chunk of change that I want to make sure it’s something that all of us can really enjoy and feel is worthwhile.

4 Likes