Made the X-Wing and Tie Fighter Ornaments :) Learned a lot, too; learn from my mistakes! - Update, now in ACRYLIC, OOOHHH, AAAAHHH

That looks very impressive.

3 Likes

If the GF arrives on time… Xmas tree is gonna be an epic space battle this year.
So many Awesomes.

13 Likes

Freaking Sweet!!!

4 Likes

Please do. Those would look cool hanging in my office!

4 Likes

Hhmm, not working…

Do I need to zip it first?

I think this worked…

C4-Holiday-Ornaments - Full Cut.zip (15.5 KB)

20 Likes

Gosh, those look great! I like them even better in acrylic. Think how great they will look with Christmas lights refracting through them.

5 Likes

I have so many people to make these for… come on July! … assuming a) pro’s are ready, and b) shipping to Australia is ready…

Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Force you, let us not. But grateful, we will be.

6 Likes

See above. :slight_smile:

Made the X-Wing and Tie Fighter Ornaments :) Learned a lot, too; learn from my mistakes! - Update, now in ACRYLIC, OOOHHH, AAAAHHH

2 Likes

Blind I was.
Thanx!

4 Likes

Red and green lights hanging as laser fire between the fleets even fits the season!

9 Likes

Ooooh oooh! Unjacketed fiber optic cables that wrap around the tree towards the enemy fleet!

5 Likes

or you could use these in a babies mobile, like the one that was made earlier this week!

6 Likes

Brilliant!!

2 Likes

Couldnt resist starting on this project :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Very cool!!

1 Like

Ok this just amped up my excitement to get my unit! Next years May 4th is going to be so fun!!! Nice work!

5 Likes

Impressive. Most impressive.

4 Likes

Hi , I tried this, I only had medium maple plywood, not hardwood, maybe that is the problem? When I cut at full power the pieces that should have been cut as one, came out in multiple parts. i tried precision settings and the parts didnt cut all the way through, was I supposed to change anything else in glowfrge design view? they all were set for cut I believe, none for engrave or score, was that how you did it? thanks!