Maker Faire Bay Area 2017 TICKET GIVEAWAY!

My daughter and I parked at the mall several blocks away and walked to the site. Wasn’t too bad.

2 Likes

Outstanding info, just the stuff I needed. Thanks guys! I think I’ll give the Trader Joe-ish lot a shot.

1 Like

I’ll be performing that weekend! Would definitely be interested if you guys came to a Maker Faire here in the Mid-Atlantic Region.

1 Like

We’d decided to take this year off from Maker Faire, though tickets as spectators are tempting… (We didn’t get enough volunteers and running a haunted house for 2.5 days with only a few hours on either side for setup/teardown is a LOT of work!) However I’d definitely recommend it for anyone in the Bay Area (or nearby) who hasn’t been before, or even those who have. It’s an awesome event, with a ton of things to learn and experience and an ever-increasing ton of new ideas!

On the question of parking – be careful parking in random commercial/residential lots/spots as many of them in the area are permit only and WILL ticket.
Here’s the official parking lot list for this year:

Millbrae BART Station (GREEN LINE)
200 Rollins Road, Millbrae, CA 94030

College of San Mateo Parking Lot (PURPLE LINE)
1700 West Hillsdale Blvd, San Mateo
As you exit Highway 92 going towards CSM go all the way up W. Hillsdale Blvd. to the very top and make a left turn. Follow Maker Faire signage to shuttle pick up spot.

Crossroads Parking Lot (BLUE LINE)
1875 S. Grant St, San Mateo

Oracle Plaza (RED LINE)
Oracle Plaza, 10 Twin Dolphin Drive, Redwood City
Shuttle buses will pick up at the central roundabout.

Lots are all free.
SHUTTLE TIMES:
Saturday 9 am – 8 pm
Sunday 9 am – 7 pm

3 Likes