Making Christmas ornaments

I’m having a lot of fun making these! I made all of these in illustrator. Gosh I do love this program. And only $20 a month.

35 Likes

https://www.etsy.com/shop/JustinAppleDesign

These are great!

2 Likes

It looks like you have boldly gone where no one has gone before. Live long and prosper.

5 Likes

Very creative and nicely done too.

4 Likes

Very nice.

Every single time I see your user name it reminds me of the Jot the Dot cartoons. Was on television in the 1970s.

1 Like

Make it snow! I love the cognitive dissonance before I ‘get’ the pun.

7 Likes

I like the badges. Are the darker edges engraved?

1 Like

The dark parts are engraved yeah

Love a sci-fi Christmas!

2 Likes

It looks like you’ve got some serious Illustrator-fu.

2 Likes

Love these!

2 Likes

Expecting the “beam me up, Scottie” next! Nice work!

2 Likes

I should do some more star trek, but I think I want to broaden to some other shows for a minute.

2 Likes

My daughter has a thing for Riker, I’m a Data gal myself. Great job on these!

2 Likes

someone just bought one from me hahaha. My gf started calling him Daddy Riker and I was like, yes!

1 Like

I’m with you!

1 Like

I love these from a fan perspective, but do be careful about using trademarked characters/designs. Etsy has shut down shops over that sort of thing.

2 Likes

Have you had it happen to you? I see tons of stuff like this on etsy and their content has been up for a long while.

It hasn’t happened to me (I don’t have my shop up right now, but I also take copyright/trademark infringement very seriously), but I have seen it happen to quite a few shops. If your shop is reported (for cause), they’ll close it, so I guess it’s the luck of the draw. And some brands are more on it than others.