Mason Jar

you could use some silver mirror acrylic for the lid.

or, maybe more subtle, you could use something like this:

http://www.bfplasticsinc.com/pc_product_detail.asp?key=152A8253854E46349ABAF35E32FFBE9E

it’s “smooth” silver over black two tone. and it’s on clearance for $2.50/sheet at 12x24. only negative would be that it’s thin (.020").

3 Likes

Sure. Just used a coping saw to cut that part out. Printed it rather small though, so for a remix, I may use clear acrylic for the top layer (so that craft sticks don’t
fall out) and wood or frosted acrylic for the rim, spacer, and back. Really like the design, @Dangeruss_Designs!

3 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing!

1 Like

I made a design very similar to this one. Just didn’t think of all the different things you could put in it. Cut mine from clear acrylic. Love yours.

1 Like

Any chance of sharing the source of the flower inserts. I’ve searched the internet. I really like those.

2 Likes

https://www.etsy.com/shop/StudioLLGDesigns?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=749204166
Lesley makes the best flowers! I should have attributed her in my post. Sorry Lesley!

3 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for sharing… I cut flowers for my 2 grand daughters but some days you need a back up. Mother Nature takes more than a day for fresh flowers so this is the perfect solution! :heart:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

This is amazing!! is there a way that you can share the cut file/svg? I would love to make one for mothers day-as I have purchased several of the flowers files you suggested!

5 Likes

yep, I did see that and thank you, it just shows up as an image and won’t allow me to manipulate the individual pieces.

masonjarproject

Let me know if this works better :slight_smile:

1 Like

PDF file load just fine into UI.

1 Like

that iS perfect!!! THANK YOU!!

1 Like

Thanks Dangeruss, super appreciate it, now I can finally give my wife some flowers that will never die and don’t need water, brilliant! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love this. Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

THANK YOU!! I’ve been looking for natural looking flowers on Etsy forever…these are awesome!

2 Likes

Very nice. Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

Update…I made a “wreath” for my office door! I love both of these files!

7 Likes