Material height error

I have been getting this error with material that measures .02" on top of the crumb tray. It just started today, and I have been cutting this material for almost a year with no issue.

I tried setting the focus (as suggested in other threads on the forum) to make sure it’s on the material, and have reset my glowforge and router, but still have the problem.

I thought maybe the machine was slightly off level since I moved its table for cleaning this morning. Put it back in the exact same spot now and it didn’t help.

I have cut .01" material on top of the crumb tray before too with no issue, so I’m really confused. :confused:

I restarted my computer, and the glowforge and now everything seems fine… Doesn’t seem like something a computer restart should have fixed though.

Glad you’re back in business!

Sometimes you just have to clear the cache to get all running fine again. But I agree doesn’t always make sense what happens!

1 Like

You might be right about restarting not seeming to be a solution, but for now don’t argue with success. Let’s hope everything goes back to working normally as it has for the past year.

I’m glad you resolved it! I’m going to close this thread. If you run into any other trouble, please start a new topic, or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’re here to help!