Materials and supply order help

Does anyone know how to get help with a missing order? I ordered supplies from Glowforge on the 11/15, they said they would be delivered on the 22 on the 23rd they were on a FedEx truck for delivery but were never delivered or scanned again. FedEx has no location or other info in the order and agrees it appears lost. Glowforge will not respond to emails or voicemails. I finally got through to a person 2 days ago who said they would investigate and get back to me within 24 hours and nothing.
Anyone have any tips. I’m in desperate need of my materials now, but they’ve still got my money so I can’t order anything Reese or from someone else.

I believe your issue is with Fed Ex since they agree they have lost your shipment. You can reorder your supplies from Glowforge while waiting for a settlement from Fed Ex, but this isn’t the fault of Glowforge.

2 Likes

That doesn’t make any sense, if you purchase something and it’s never received they have to at least return your money. They can’t just say oh well it’s someone else’s problem.

1 Like

True, but what you really want is for the shipper to find that shipment. Glowforge will have to file a claim for the value of the shipment and they will eventually get reimbursed as you will be reimbursed. I just meant that in an ideal world, the shipper would take steps to locate the item. Fed Ex just lost something of mine, so they are on my list of companies making me cranky today.

3 Likes

I get that but at least FedEx answers their phone.

2 Likes

I see that we are working with you on a ticket that was emailed to us about this, we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic so things are located in one place.

1 Like