May Update?

Looks like the May update should be coming along pretty soon, if April’s update date is typical. Will we see it by the weekend?

7 Likes

That depends on what your definition of it is. :wink:

3 Likes

Historically, April 6th… March 8th… February 6th…

I’d say Monday/Tuesday is a safer bet.

3 Likes

Those were also end of the week. I’d say more realistic to expect it next Thursday/Friday. Written and approved takes a few days so if it wasn’t started it won’t be done till next week? Time will tell

3 Likes

April 6th was Thursday. March 8th was Wednesday, February 6th was Monday.

I doubt it would be pushed back near the end of next week.

30 Likes

Fair point I only looked at the last two. I’d rather hear back sooner anyway :joy:

1 Like

@dan seems to be posting mostly at the end of the day so it will probably be a few more hours before he has a chance to make a comment. I’m hoping for good news since it seems like the general tone of official statements here seems to have been a bit more positive lately. That and it is getting really close to the time when they will know for sure if they can meet the July shipping goal.

2 Likes

Yeah, Dan did a ‘how I work’ a while back. He does all of his best work at night it seems.

7 Likes

TMI?

1 Like

Is he The Batman??

5 Likes

My kids tell me I’m a joker.

21 Likes

Kind of like from The Steve Miller Band?

5 Likes

Pretty sure that was my first and only thought.

3 Likes

Me the first week of each month waiting for the newest update…

14 Likes

Especially the crying at the end part. :cold_sweat:

4 Likes

13 Likes

Dan loves a captive audience.

11 Likes

Is it too much to hope that the monthly update is taking a while only because the GF team is crossing t’s and dotting i’s on a big announcement?

11 Likes

That is my hope

7 Likes