Maybe Today?(The GF has landed and I have no time for the forums)

Well it’s after 6 PM - starting to look for a flare gun…

10 Likes

This is SO EXCITING!!!

4 Likes

My boss called from work (Had said would only be a few hours - leaving as soon as it arrives) of course I forgot UPS is like the cable company… anytime between 9am and 7pm means at 730 pm…) She’s gonna have to cover longer - still waiting ( she said " I was going to go see Baywatch tonight…" LOL maybe she actually owes me one for that - LOL). Dogs are both on their toes … walked to the end of the street and back - still nothing… this is worse than the 2 year wait !!!

22 Likes

If you have the tracking number sign up for UPS My Choice…you can see where the truck is

7 Likes

Really, I’ll have to try that tomorrow. I have the materials I ordered from inventables coming. Could be a good dry run for when mine comes.

4 Likes

10pm check in ? eeee!!! ?

2 Likes

I had a package coming to my office and was delayed getting there so the driver left a notice and left…I was able to track him on GPS to his next location and meet him…great feature!

8 Likes

Tucson AZ time, 8:14pm…any news?

2 Likes

This is like Santa Watch on Christmas Eve. :christmas_tree: :gift:

12 Likes

Can we get norad to do a Glowforge tracker?
Hrm, I’m only a couple miles from there, think they’d mind if I came knocking to ask?

If you don’t hear from me for a couple days, you know they weren’t happy.

7 Likes

Never have so many waited on one UPS Delivery guy

12 Likes

They have had a chance to work through lots of shipping errors with me. Very helpful but in the four or five shipments something has always been wonky with the label. I think we have it licked now.

4 Likes

Oh the suspense!! Maybe he had to bail out and head into work?

6 Likes

Almost as suspenseful as the communication blackouts for space missions.

5 Likes

Home !
OK it came right before 7pm so I hurried it in … openeed and tried to get online ----- kept getting an error message !!! AGGHHH - It assembled easily, but I had to get into work (the last hour or so - since my boss didn’t know how to do any closing reports…

So - literally JUST walked back in the door - attempt two to connect to the cloud !!!

30 Likes

The eagle has landed!

10 Likes

Waaaahhh - can’t get the button to light up… When I initially tried to connect - it went as stated (button clowed red then teal). I saw the wifi glowforge listed, but when I tried to connnect it to my home wireless I kept getting device error . Finally had to power it off and head to work. Now when I power it on… No glowing button… it’s not transmitting as a wireless (can’t see it). nooooooo… snifff snifff - I wanna make my ruler !!! Need to figure out how to contact support…

8 Likes

Well, a not-great way to contact support is putting your request as the 37th reply in a topic in Everything Else called “Maybe Today?” :slight_smile:

Seriously though - I’m really sorry you hit a problem. You can either email support@glowforge.com (ideally with screenshots or pictures of the steps & errors from your phone) or post the same as a new topic in Problems and Support.

15 Likes

I know - Just that I just got back home the last 30 min and was excited to try and connect (Can’t get button to glow). emailing now…

7 Likes

OMG! The suspense is KILLING me!

6 Likes