Measure once, cut twice

It comes with a cardboard Guillotine. Very unsatisfying. I designed this one in Fusion 360.

5 Likes

Yeah, I’m liking the guillotine. (Must be the Frenchie in me.) :smile:

1 Like

Hmmm… My copy did NOT come with a guillotine, cardboard or otherwise. I WILL be making one of those! :crazy_face: That’s awesome!

1 Like

Here you go!

8 Likes

Thank you, Sir! Much appreciated.

1 Like

I will be going to a con in SeaTac at the end of the month, but it will be the Filk Music con I help run each year, Conflikt.

2 Likes

OK, I finished the redesign. Both the base game and the expansion now fit in the base game box, admittedly with it being about 1/8" away from closing completely.

The steps of opening the box (split into a bunch of posts again because I am still limited to one image per post):

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

I have a length of Hugo’s Amazing Tape to hold the whole thing closed. I’m taking it to OrcaCon tomorrow, although I feel a little guilty bringing a game involving hunting whales to that particular con. Not enough to not take it and show it off, though, whether or not I end up playing it!

8 Likes

Looks awesome. Trying it out right now but my 1/8” plywood is ending up too thin. What material did you base the design on?

Thanks!!

—Matt