So my initial thought was, "I’ll just shrink down my other guitar design and make a cool tree ornament quickly!
Seems that wasn’t the case, as the original guitar file was like 6 layers, and that simply won’t shrink down to a 4" design! So I figured if I could get the 6 layers down to 2 for the guitar, plus one extra layer for the frame, it would be possible…
Half a day later I think I found the sweet spot between simplicity and a realistic looking guitar, and am really happy with how cute it is.
Its 4 inches tall and 2 1/2 inches wide.
Get it here if you’re interested, it is a very quick and easy build, since the etching creates the dark area’s that typically would need stained. These glue together in like 2 minutes.