Mini Cinder Blocks (not GF-related)

I really need some of these. I have no idea why.

15 Likes

Those are very cute! (And very expensive.) But they would look cool on a palette coaster, so we might have to grab a few. :smile:

3 Likes

20% code: 19MINIM20

3 Likes

Those are pretty cool… I wonder if they smell right?

3 Likes

You could get the mold and make your own.

I’d want the pallet jack too though.

5 Likes

Yeah, the pallet jack is boss. (I could prbably make the mold…I’ve got so much crafting stuff here it’s starting to look a little obscene.) :smile:

3 Likes

That looked like a quick 3D printer project.

2 Likes

Quicker to use clay. (And pour a mold.) :slightly_smiling_face:
Although 3D would also work.

2 Likes

I need miniature boards so I could recreate the bookshelves I had in college. Every move. The first thing to do was set up the boards and cinder blocks.

4 Likes

I love everything miniature. I need some too and especially the pallet jack.

4 Likes

Pallet jack would be mandatory … how else would you move the blocks around? Really too cute!!!

4 Likes

Cut boards on your Glowforge.

2 Likes

I have two bags of these in my drawer. They are just as satisfying as you’d imagine. Got mine on etsy a while ago, and I’ve been waiting for the right day to pull them out. Might need to set up a construction site overnight in the kids’ fairy garden.

6 Likes

Aaah - that’s just frickin’ fabulous! I love miniatures, and building stuff. Imagine a fully constructed doll house?!?
Man it’s good I have neither the space, the money, nor the kids or I’d be in trouble

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.