Mini Scooter!

Starting to really get into making “fit together” projects like the Lego car. Another project that I wanted to do when I first received my machine and failed at that time. Forgot about it until my husband got into scooters.

This is what experience growth looks like.

My son also “stole” this :rofl:

59 Likes

Looks great. Love the clutch/break detail.
Missed using a lego guy for reference.

6 Likes

Very cool, especially for the small size

3 Likes

The coins in Canada have color??? The scooter is super cute, but wow, I didn’t know they put colors on coins!

6 Likes

They release special edition coins. These ones also come in silver but some have colour. Every so often there be coloured flower or other designs. Not often now due to covid and no one wants to handle money. When I find a coloured one I keep it. So happy got a flag though

4 Likes

I haven’t seen a coin in a while… Apparently we have a coin shortage…though I guess it didn’t affect me much anyways, I always use card, and lately I pay for everything with my watch or phone.

4 Likes

Still hard to tell the size. Isn’t banana imperial measure and Canadian coins more metric?

12 Likes

nice detail on small piece

2 Likes

My first belly laugh of the day, thank you!

4 Likes

Hahaha, maybe next time I’ll use a lego banana to show size

4 Likes

What an adorable design! Love it.

2 Likes

Oh that is wonderful! I love the snap together designs. Make more!

3 Likes

Check out this one: On the left in daylight, on the right at night:

8 Likes

Our coins do that too:

(The dinosaur is just behind the building)

13 Likes

Our one cent coin:

has gone the way of the:

3 Likes

To be honest that penny was the only coin I could find in my house. (and I only use it to change the batteries on an older bluetooth keyboard…)

3 Likes

Haha. Unfortunately I have probably a thousand or more pennies kicking around that I never got around to turning in to the bank.

What??? Such cool coins.

1 Like

Wow I haven’t seen that one at all.

This one is also a glow in the dark coin:

4 Likes