Mini Scooter!

I think it’s more no one wants to handle cash during the pandemic so there is less demand for the banks to order coins from the mint. Since no one is using the coins there is a shortage. Here in Canada all the Coinstar machines are not in service so no one is resubmitting coins back into the economy. I cant remember the last time I handled cash myself. And before i always used cash because I wanted to find the random special coin.

1 Like

I used to always pay cash too but now I think it’s more of a hassle carting all that change around. If we still had one and two dollar bills it wouldn’t be so bad but I find having to stuff loonies and toonies into my pockets is just annoying and uncomfortable.

1 Like

That’s cool too, no one would use that in circulation though

The last time I purchased a collector edition from the mint was Marvin the Martian. I collect him.

marvin_martin_3

3 Likes

Oh I agree. I wouldn’t spend one of those either. Cool coins though.

1 Like

Awesome

1 Like

This is amazing. Absolutely every detail captured!

Celeste

1 Like

Wait - your coins aren’t round? (Are there a lot of guitar players up there who can’t find less expensive picks?)

GLad to be of service!

1 Like

Haha. This is the only one I’ve seen that wasn’t round. I tried to buy one of those when they came out but it was sold out. It commemorates a ufo sighting in Falcon Lake Manitoba. If you’ve never heard of that one you should google it. One of the better sightings on the planet.