Miniature Furniture spotted at Michaels

I saw these in the store and thought at first someone was using a glowforge to make a commercial product.

8 Likes

Michaels has carried the inexpensive lasered scrapbooking embellishments for years, but I’ve never seen miniature lasered furniture there.

2 Likes

Pretty simple designs.

https://www.michaels.com/diy-modern-mini-end-table/10657091.html

2 Likes

Gives everyone some good ideas!!

2 Likes

I saw those too about a month ago. I probably looked like a weirdo staring at them for so long. But I just wanted to see how they were put together and if they were to scale.

7 Likes

I agree. The cost seems to be the packaging.

4 Likes

I’m a Customer Experience Manager at the Michaels store here in COMO, and I remember seeing these miniatures come in last month around the same time they started carrying wooden earring components in the jewelry section. I remember feeling mildly annoyed about these things showing up, but looking at the products up close they look pretty cheaply made and not anything I would ever purchase. I really prefer what you all create and share here with the miniatures and earrings - quality stuff!

6 Likes

I agree. Not only are they simple, but just from the pictures you can tell the are mass produced. But for people who have trouble making ends meet, this gives them a chance to buy small things for their kids. But give me the things people make here any day of the week.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.