Miniature Treehouse

amazing. sorry that gravity got ahold of it. a chance to make a better one.

4 Likes

Beautiful treehouse!
Bet you can fix it and probably find a few new features as you go!

2 Likes

Another incredible creation!!

3 Likes

So glad you got lots of photos. This is worthy of Pete, the treehouse guy!

3 Likes

Wow, wow, wow!! The detail is unbelievable! The hours you must have put into that, especially fitting it into the tree. Astounding! What a shame you dropped it. I do hope you can repair it - and put it in a nice, secure show box so you can still see it but no one can touch it so it stays safe! Thank you so much for showing us this. It is truly amazing.

3 Likes

That was the purpose of inventing glue. We all get butter fingered.

Came out very nice and cost a lot less than the real McCoy.
That tree looks like it probably took about as long to make as the tree house.
Love the fun projects, thanks for sharing yours.

3 Likes

Love this!

2 Likes

So heartbreaking to think you dropped it. I hope you were able to repair it. Great job on the design! Look forward to purchasing this from the GF design store.

1 Like

What better opportunity than to make the new and improved “Miniature Treehouse 2.0” with the experience acquired!

Beautiful work @timmystreehouse, truly a work of art. Congratulations!

4 Likes

Fantastic project! So sorry to hear of the outcome.

3 Likes

That is just wonderful! A dream tree house. I wish it was real and i could move in! Excellent work.

2 Likes

When I was a jeweler, this was a 4-letter word we didn’t use. The proper term was “jewelers’ adhesive.” :wink:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum; glad to see you here.

you are so talented, that is awesome. Im sorry about the accident, i hope it is repairable.

1 Like

Never say die!

1 Like

That is amazing and so impressive, that’s awful that you dropped it, I’m so sorry to hear that. At least you got some great photos first though.

1 Like

Absolutely fabulous, love it! It is like a little dream.

1 Like

Haha. That’s still a trigger word for jewelers!

1 Like

LOL! You are absolutely correct brokendrum! For me the “tree” was the hardest part. Triangles and rectangles are not so difficult but duplicating what Mother Nature does is dang near imposable!!!

15 Likes

Wow!!! I’ve had treehouses when I was very young, but yours is amazing. What a creative showpiece. It is truly “awesome.”

Michael

3 Likes