Miss Minutes

If you’ve been watching Loki, than you know what this is. Had a request from my girlfriend’s son for a Miss Minutes clock. Just finished the clock, now just waiting for the mechanism to come in so I can finish it up.

Made from 3 layers of MDF. Face and lettering are vinyl.

66 Likes

My son watches it while I am in the room so I recognize it. Good job.

3 Likes

Don’t know anything about the show but that’s an adorable clock. Well done!

4 Likes

Awesome!

4 Likes

Adorable, and oddly threatening :stuck_out_tongue: Well done!

5 Likes

Brilliant!

4 Likes

Cool!!!

4 Likes

Wonderful clock! I watch the show and this is the character I understand best. I really need to pay attention to understand what in blazes is actually happening!

5 Likes

I haven’t started watching it yet, but the clock is great!

3 Likes

That is adorable!

3 Likes

That is fantastic! Both in the idea to have her as a clock and the perfect execution.

3 Likes

That’s fantastic! Miss Minutes is one of my favorite parts of the show. Such a spot on version of the corporate hell mascot.

4 Likes

That turned out beautifully! Are you cutting vinyl with your Glowforge or another device?

1 Like

If they were they’d be buying a new :glowforge: - vinyl will literally start to eat the interior with as little as one cut!

1 Like

No! I use a cricut. Don’t cut vinyl in your GF!

4 Likes

I love this. Great work.

1 Like

If you have not done so, you may have to hallow a segment from the back layer.
Those clock mechanisms only go to about 1/4 inch.

Looks great.

Thanks!

They sell different shaft lengths, so I was able to use a stock movement without issue.

8 Likes

This is great! I really like what you’ve done.

Just wondering, should there be a period after “Always”?

That slogan is displayed prominently with just the single separator in at least two places on the sets, including the TVA seal.

3 Likes