Missed cuts

If it’s still not working I would suspect the browser. Can you try it in a different one? I use Chrome on Mac.

Well gosh darnit! it worked this time. :flushed:
I’ll run another but this last one I did on BB with thick cherry pg settings in the exact same position that was producing problems came out flawless. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Well, I think i’m done battling this quirk.
My last two cuts I thought “I’ll video it and see if there is some unusual motion on the head during the cut”. NOPE!

and on top if that. All the pieces cut just fine.
Although, maybe I’m crazy but it seems to me that the allowable cutting area is different in that corner now. I swear that I had the material closer into the corner before. Almost like it shifted to the left. But I realize thats probably not the case

That looks good. Maybe they’ve tweaked your printable area on their end. Or perhaps you’ve got some calibration variation for some reason (door more or less closed perhaps).

@tbelhumer Thanks for the tests and photos! As you said, the first print of the Gift of Good measure doesn’t look good, and the recent ones do. The issue might have resolved itself, and it also could recur. If you’d like to inquire about a warranty replacement please shoot us an email at support@glowforge.com, and if you see this again, please let us know.