Missing Power Cord

I was so excited about my machine and was planning to make some Christmas gifts for the last few people on my list but my GF didn’t come with a Power cord. I already emailed support but was wondering if I can use the one that came with the filter?

Use any good power cord that comes with computers, like the filter one.

6 Likes

And if you are willing to brave the big box stores this time of year… you should be able to pick one up at walmart… best buy… etc. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Double check inside the unit–when I got mine I thought it was missing, too, but it was inside the unit itself. Also double check all the packaging, in case it was stuck in between some of the foam pieces!

I looked everywhere. The only one I got was for the filter. :sleepy:

Silly question but did you receive the smaller, second box with the crumb tray and sample materials? My power cord was in there.

Yeah :frowning_face:, I got the materials and crumb tray with the filter hose and clamps. Setup says the cord should’ve been there too, but it wasn’t.

I’m so sorry you did not receive a power cable with your Glowforge!

I see that you emailed in about this as well and we are working on it there so I am going to close this thread. If you have any other questions please feel free to start a new thread or email us at support@gmail.com.