Modified Ear Saver

Thanks everyone! Very helpful.

Thank you !!! Stay safe and strong and god bless you.

I am just looking to cut a handle of these but can’t find a downloadable file. I live in a small town so I don’t need to cut 95 of them.

2 Likes

Hi, if you are only going to print a few you can use the original design. Hope this helps. Thanks!

Hey!

Is anyone else having an issue with the design? It’s cutting out each and every single heart. So, I have acrylic heart confetti now. Could someone let me know? Thank you.

You need to set that color to score, not cut.

1 Like

Great work.
Do you have a file with a single ear saver? I finding it hard to extract one out of the group in Adobe Illustrator.
Thanks (in advance).

As posted above, the files for the whole sheet or individual are linked in the original announcement.

Here are the SVG for cutting singles. I have 2 designs. If you cut before removing the backing, the individual hearts will make removing the backing a little more time consuming. The second design is easier.

Ear Saver_Singles

3 Likes

Gave some of the ear savers to a nurse friend to share with her team, and they love it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Cool.
Thank you very much.

Great idea. I was thinking about this today when I was handing them out to the local rescue squad.

What did you heat the acrylic with?

These photos are great. Thank you for sharing. :gift_heart:

1 Like

I love that. I love hearts. Question. What settings did you set each section at? When I read the initial post it said it all printed and cut out in a short period of time and mine is taking over an hour, my glowy overheats and has to cool down and 4 hours later it still isn’t done. What am I doing wrong?

I am using 1/8" acrylic sheets and the GF setting for “Medium Blue Acrylic.” Works perfectly.

Does it automatically set everything for you when you use the GF setting?

I love the thought of heart confetti. You can do so much with it.

Yes it does. It’ll set up both cut and engraved.

Awesome! Thank you!

1 Like

Sorry I have not been visiting the forum for a while. I used a heat gun to heat up the hooks against the edge of a 9" round baking pan. When the acrylic is softened I just use a tweezer to push it against the edge of the pan to follow its curvature.