Monopoly board

Check out this piece I recently did!! All of the places and things on the board are either inside jokes or places that the couple went on dates at or mean a lot to them.

48 Likes

GREAT work!

1 Like

What’s the scale on that?

19x19

Very cute idea! It’s taking personalization to a new level.

1 Like

amazing!

1 Like

Very cool! I love the personalized Monopoly boards. (Might have to do one in wood one of these days.)

1 Like

That’s a fun idea!

2 Likes

What a great project.

1 Like

Wow this is fantastic!

1 Like

Personalizing this was a great idea.

1 Like

Curious if you’d be willing to share / sell your work? I’ve been wanting to do something like this for my University but lack the skill / time to get it done. Basically would love to have a template where I could put in my own names, places, etc.

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum!
Just an FYI - you can’t ask someone to share their files - if they do voluntarily, you’ll find it in the Free Design section. You can also find loads of files for sale on places like Etsy, or check out Thingiverse, etc.

2 Likes

This is awesome!

Hey JeremyNielsen
I’m Ray,
New to the Glowforge printing.
I got mine in 2019, but haven’t started printing much of anything officially just yet.

Not sure exactly how this works yet.
I’m interested in learning how to make the Monopoly Board.
can you share any tips or advise?

Would Glowforge consider starting a category that lists files for sale by the community so we wouldn’t have to search Etsy and other places? Why not make it easier for the community and why not reward people who are doing great work with their Glowforge? Just a suggestion.

That’s already happening in small scale. You’ll find forum member created designs in the “free with premium “ part of the catalog.

1 Like