Monsters everywhere

What do you do when there are monsters all over the house and a little one can’t sleep? Well, you go get some monster repellent. Or if you have a GF, you make some.

Night light cycles through colors, or can hold a single color (or white), and has a light sensor to only come on when it’s dark enough for them to come out. :wink:

37 Likes

Great idea. Where did you get the light from? Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

Cute!

2 Likes

I got a number of things.
Just fyi, I’d stay away from the led keychains unless you want to spend some time “fixing” them. Not impressed with the quality of the adhesive used.

4 Likes

Cool! Thanks for sharing the link for the night light - great price on that!

2 Likes

Love this idea!

When my kids were little (back in the day when I wore perfume) I sprayed my perfume in their room and told them it was monster repellent. :grin:

3 Likes

And simply because I can.

9 Likes

We used a spray bottle of water.

Cute story: When the spawn was about 2-3, they complained that they were scared of the elephant. I had no idea what they meant. I finally gave them a spatula and said “Go hit it!” It was the long thin bag in which I stored plastic bags which was hanging on a door. From then on, the “elephant” hung on the other side of the door.

4 Likes

Those are both excellent monster repelling devices! :smile:

2 Likes

Very nice work and a great idea! Just curious, what font are you using on the signs?

1 Like

Way cooler than the sheet over the head!

1 Like

Its called Forte.

These are great. I will have to see if they would like some over at Maryhurst.

thanks for the heads up on these lights.

1 Like

Maryhurst? Are you in Louisville? I grew up there, and in high school made some friends from Maryhurst. The kinda place you wish didn’t need to exist but are glad it does.

1 Like

Kids will love them. Thanks for the suppliers site.

1 Like

You are very observant. I have been in da 'ville for nearly 28 years. lived here for a bit as kid long before that.

yes Maryhurst is quite awesome. We take them big bears from Costco.

1 Like

Very nice. I moved away about 20 years ago, and sometimes I miss it. Then I remember the summers. Ah well.

Hope you have the time to make some of these!

1 Like