More office signage

you know, like the last one i did.

but slightly more subtle.

31 Likes

Love it!

2 Likes

Two tone engravable plastic, or ?

yeah, itā€™s red over white 2 layer acrylic from inventables (bought way back when i had the $50 GF coupon and found at a bottom of a pile of stuff where iā€™d forgotten it) mounted on a piece of thick clear acrylic. the red is conveniently very close to our brand red.

2 Likes

Pretty awesome :slight_smile: I want to make a bunch of these and leave them around town.

5 Likes

I donā€™t recall reading anything about the response to that oneā€¦

I would have said ā€œvaluable singular additionā€ā€¦ :rofl:

1 Like

today is the first day iā€™ve actually been in the office since i placed the pigeon. itā€™s still there (i feared some fuddy duddy had pulled it off early in the morning). i mentioned to someone who sits behind me that i was disappointed nobody texted me to laugh about it. he said they ā€˜presumedā€™ it was me, but nobody was sure. and i said, ā€œreally? REALLY?ā€

9 Likes

Hmmā€¦ potential usurperā€¦ full offense is mandatedā€¦

1 Like

he is the primary POC for our in house model shopā€¦

4 Likes

What does POC stand for here?

2 Likes

Point of contact, most likelyā€¦

point of contact. :slight_smile:

heā€™s the guy who ordered all the equipment and got the shop set up. there are four of us who basically run it.

1 Like

A prankster with a laser is a force to reckon withā€¦

5 Likes

especially in an office willing to be pranked. if i did any of this at our corporate HQā€¦ wellā€¦ letā€™s just say they donā€™t have a sense of humor overall.

when we did our bathroom ā€œwash your handsā€ signage a few years ago to help attain fitwel status, we had some fun. and then when our corporate office did the same 2 years ago, ours were shown as an example. this was the response from the branding queen (emphasis mine).

"While we are smart (implying knowledgeable and sensible); we are not exactly clever (witty). Because humor is subjective; we need to be careful with its usage especially as we gauge it with various audiences. "

2 Likes

Iā€™m glad you asked. I was reading it wrong in my head.

Great symmetry and color (being Polish by heritage, canā€™t go wrong with red and white). Love the HDR logo on top. More importantly, the satirical loops in every sentence, makes every sentence a satirical loop, which makes an infinite number of points to the reader. Going full circleā€¦Well done!

5 Likes

Love it!

2 Likes

Humor is important in a work place.

and the more long hours or stressful a workplace is, the more important it is.

2 Likes